Arif's writing

Just trying to give by write something worthwhile to others..

Monday

Some tips for biking at night

night bike
night bike activity
I know some hate driving at night, I personally love it. I find it very encouraging. I often say it's dangerous, it really can, but if it comes with a well and wisely, it should not be a problem. To be safe at night, you need two things, that is the vision and lighting.

I recommend to put at least two red lights in the back, one in front. I also have a belt with a red flashing LED, I put it in the ankle or arm depending on my mood. To me, I wear reflective plastic belt. To view, I highly recommend the use of the headlamp to be attached into helmet, choose a solid one with a focused beam on the road and has a range at least 100 m, equipped with a xenon lamp, and the light is white.

The main advantage of the headlamp is it follows your eyes, or rather the movement of your head, and it gives a bright light where you look. Remember to always carry a spare set of batteries.

Thanks to cycling UK for the photo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home